Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2016

Death to Self is All I Require






Death to Self is All I Require

I the LORD your God am asking My people to want Me more than all others.  I want to be wanted for Myself alone, not for what I can give you.  I meet all your needs .  You have nothing that you need out of Me.  Nothing will satisfy you other than an intimate relationship with Me.  Give Me first place in your heart and give Me the praise and honour due unto My name.  All spiritual riches are given to you in the person of My Son Jesus Christ.  There is nothing you need to acquire other than Him.

I AM the LORD who loves you with unfailing love.  A man who talks of himself is seeking his own glory.  Keep your mind and heart focused on Jesus Christ.  Let your daily conversation be in heaven from whence comes your salvation.  Speak from God.  Listen to God with your heart open to  Me.   Give up all thought of self and self worth apart from who I AM.

My intent and purpose is to fill all things in heaven and in earth with My Son Jesus Christ, that God may be all and in all. My plan is for My Son to be glorified, not the flesh race man Adam.

Keep focused on Christ alone.  Keep your eye single seeing Christ only being formed in all to be all.  To those who look for My soon coming, to those who believe I AM precious, to those I will come again to be glorified and admired in them.  I invite you to be among them.


Be still to My all being.  For you to live is Christ.  For you are dead and your life as you knew it to be is hid with God in Christ.  Do not be ignorant of this great truth of I AM.  I have come to set you free of yourself.  If Jesus sets you free you are free indeed!  Give praise to God  -- it is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment